Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mandarin Chicken♦

Today after cleaning the house up, I thought I would try a new recipe and get something cooked and put together that my husband could take for dinner. I do not usually cook as he does the cooking for our family but I found a recipe that I wanted to try and I thought he might also enjoy it. Occasionally, I enjoy cooking or trying too. I found the recipe on the Tasty Kitchen Website. It was an easy recipe to put together and was WONDERFUL!!! We will definitely be having this again!

Tasty Kitchen can be found here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/mandarin-chicken/

I did add some changes-a little cayenne pepper and some diced red pepper chunks to add some color. You can serve it over rice or eat it by itself.

For those of you on the Weight Watchers Diet this recipe cooks 8 equal servings for a total of 6 points per serving. If you add white rice it is an additional 4 points per 1 cup of rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment