Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Puppies

We have had a busy weekend in our house!!  We had our 3 year old daughter's birthday party and while getting ready and cleaning for that, our Yellow Lab, Kyra, decided to have her first litter of puppies!!!!  She had 6 males and 1 female; unfortunately, the female did not make it :(  Growing up in the city, I had never seen any animals birthed so this was quite the experience for me.  On top of watching her have her puppies, I was in there with her the entire time, keeping her calm and helping her!  It was a real joy to see this!  I hope someday everyone is able to see the joy of new life in their animals!  I have two children myself but watching this was completely different than going through it yourself.  It brings a different appreciation to life!



No comments:

Post a Comment